Postage and Delivery Terms and Conditions
- There is a flat shipping cost of $9.95 for all orders under $100. If your order is above $100 then you are eligible to receive free shipping across Australia.
- Delivery excludes PO Box addresses, Parcel lockers and is via various carriers with Authority To Leave option only, so please ensure your delivery drop address is secure. Please note that ARK Outdoors will not accept liability for ANY lost, damaged, or stolen orders, or orders destroyed by pets.
- All items are delivered with authority to leave (safe drop). If deemed unsafe by the carrier who is delivering the parcel or If no-one is available to take delivery of parcels too big for your letterbox, items will be carded for collection at the nearest depot.
- Care and Handling:
Items are packed with durable strength custom made packaging to protect the items inside on the journey to you. All items are checked prior to packing and handled with great care, to ensure that each item is dispatched in perfect condition. ARK Outdoors is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods whilst in transit; however if your item arrives damaged please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery Delays:
The shipping time provided on this website indicate approximate shipping times only – they are not guaranteed delivery times. ARK Outdoors cannot be held responsible for delays in parcels arriving at their destinations. This includes, but is not limited to: delays with any nominated carriers or carrier agents/representatives, delays in processing and clearance, delays resulting from industrial strikes/protests/wars/natural disasters, road, traffic or busy periods with freight companies.
- Change of Address:
The shipping address for your order is shown in the checkout and on your order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. In the event that an incorrect address was entered, address changes can only made until the order begins processing. ARK Outdoors cannot make changes to addresses once the item has been dispatched. ARK Outdoors takes no responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated.
Will my order make it for Christmas?
With Covid-19 still impacting transit times, and limited stock levels of many favourite Christmas gift items prior to December, many people are getting in early to finish their Christmas shopping.
As we head into the busiest time of the year, processing and sending your orders may take longer than the usual transit time. While we do our very best to ensure your order arrives in time for Christmas, please remember that the peak season can cause delays. We urge you to place your orders well in advance and contact our team for any time-critical deliveries.
To get your order under the tree in time for Christmas, place your order on or before these cut off dates.
- 03 Dec 2021 (Friday) – Northern Territory, Country WA, Country NSW, Country QLD, Country SA and TAS
- 07 Dec 2021 (Tuesday) – Deliveries to interstate metro areas or VIC regional areas
- 15 Dec 2021 (Wednesday) – Deliveries to VIC metro areas