This is a single sized Cacoon, its perfect for one adult or two children.
The Cacoon is a hanging chair that invites you to take a nap or relax in. You can sprawl out, lie flat and be cocooned from your surroundings. You will feel like you are in your own bubble and will feel very relaxed.
Just curl up inside the Cacoon and relax amongst nature or even in your own living room!
It will be ideal in your garden or in your backyard and with the metal tripod stand you can hang your cacoon anywhere you desire!
It’s perfect for relaxation!
Imagine it like being a Joey in a kangaroo’s pouch, throw in a few blankets and pillows and its perfect for stretching out and relaxing.
Its more than just a hanging chair
It has a resistance of up to 200 kg and is provided with a rope of 6 meters and a carabiner.
The material that it is made out of is stronger and more sun-resistant than poly cotton. The Cacoon Olefin material was developed for professional use, so it’s more intensive and durable.
The aluminium ring of the structure does not rust and is covered by a zipper that protects it.
Built for outdoor use and easy to maintain
The fabric is machine washable, so all you have to do is remove the aluminium ring and put the cacoon in your washing machine!
The superb UV protection and water repellent nature of the olefin fabric makes the Cacoon perfect for outdoor use all year round!
There will be no UV damage or fading when used in the outdoors, in fact it has been designed for outdoor applications withstanding the effects of prolonged exposure to the elements; sun, wind, rain or humidity.
Hang your nest wherever you desire
The fabric is stylish and durable making it perfect to be used indoors as well, you can hang it on a tree, ceiling, beam, or tripod! It can be your swing chair; your hammock; your hanging garden seat; it’s whatever you want it to be, indoors or outdoors but most of all its your cacoon for relaxation and fun.
Get a metal tripod to hang your cacoon absolutely anywhere you want! Pair it with a bug net to keep the nasties out while you relax in the outdoors!
Need more space to stretch out and relax in? Check out our Double Sized Cacoon!
Cacoon world is a company based out of Belgium. The idea for the Cacoon was sparked by nature when the founders saw the hanging nests of Weaver birds while on a trek. Just like the Weaver bird, you too can hide away, sheltered and cacooned, but still be in touch with your surroundings.
Tips and Tricks
- Always check that your cacoon and its hanging system are in good condition and show no signs of damage, wear or tear.
- Always ensure that you use a suitable knot to tie off your hanging rope and that your chosen hanging point is strong enough to take at least the same weight as you intend to have in the cacoon.
- Always tether your cacoon when it is not in use.
- Never exceed the stated load limit or hang the cacoon higher than just above ground level (when fully laden).
- Never jump into a cacoon or use it as a trampoline or swing – the cacoon is designed for gentle play and relaxation.
- Never hang your cacoon where it can swing into a vertical surface. You will wear the fabric out around the ring.
- Never twist or spin your cacoon. It is only designed to hang from the webbing loop without any twists.
- Always Remove your cacoon from direct sunlight when it is not in use.