The XL Frontline Hammock Excels in Various Climates and Provides Year-Round Comfort
Its our largest hammock, best hammock for taller campers!
As our largest hammock, the massive DD XL Frontline offers the same breathable base and ultra-fine bug netting as our Regular Frontline – but features full curved spreader poles to create a tunnel effect and maximise the benefit of the extra floor width.
Performs well in a variety of climates
With its breathable base the DD XL Frontline Hammock performs well in a variety of climates, including the jungle – this is the best hammock for taller campers, or just an extra spacious and comfortable night wherever you are!
Sleep 100% bug-free with the Frontline Hammock’s insect net zipped up, or simply unzip both sides and roll up to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend it with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun!Used with a ground sheet, this hammock also makes a roomy bivi.
Also featuring 4 internal pouches that can be used on the interior of the hammock, or the exterior when suspended with the net on the bottom. Ideal for storing your essentials and valuables!
- Breathable, double-layered design with Velcro tab closure – lie between the layers to cocoon yourself, or insert a partially-inflated mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) – suspended with 60cm spreader poles for a roomy interior!
- 2 x full-width lightweight curved spreader poles, to create maximum space inside and suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables – these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 large tabs on each corner of the base to support the spreader poles
- Pre-fitted with 10 m strong suspension webbing (5 m each end)
- Stuff sack